RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Mythical' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost Episode

Hello fellow Mythical Beasts, a week ago I watched an old episode of GMM where Rhett and Link were talking about "Night Link and Night Rhet…

Started by kylwn

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by kylwn

Stuff Link Says

After watching several episodes of GMM and GMMore, I realized that every now and then Link would accidentally say something weird, or somet…

Started by Gianina Manansala (Axelle)

0 Aug 6, 2014

How and When did you find Rhett and Link?

I found them in 2007. Well, my dad found them. He found Seabourne and Roach and he though they were hilarious, but he doesn't really watch…

Started by Abbi the Unicorn Hobbit

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Have you purchased the mythical shoe?

Hello Mythical Beasts. I just purchased the pink mythical shoe yesterday because my old shoes after almost 4 years are beginning to fall a…

Started by Kate King

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Gumbo V2.0

The Mythical Show

Anyone else still watching the Mythical Show? My best friend and I love it! Rhett and Link remind me of us!

Started by Eli

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Alfiani (Laleyak)

Mythical Wheel Suggestions

Where do we post the Mythical Wheel suggestions? Is there a most convenient place to put them for Jason or whoever updates the Wheel?

Started by Holly (UniSquirrel)

1 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Matt (Ninja Badger)

What would make an Awesome Rhett & Link Product?!

Personally after watching some of the beginning videos I think it would be really cool  (and I'm not sure how expensive it would be) for th…

Started by Scout Watanabe

5 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Mythically Magical Person

One Million Your Welcomes!

Rhett and Link gave us One Million Thanks You's. Thats pretty impressive! But I say, why don't we give One Million "Your Welcomes" back?  T…

Started by forest nymph

0 Jan 31, 2014

How do YOU watch GMM?

Every Beast has a mythical way of watching GMM.    What is Your way of watching it? tell us in the commen…

Started by Camille Bateman ( Zebra-Fairy)

15 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by camila (theamazingdinocornusus)

#GMM Hashtag War Rap Poem (Video)

I made a video for the #Hashtagwar that is going on! #GMM Means Good Mythical Morning! Check the video out here! http://youtu.be/7ugaDrCbd

Started by Preston B. (Pixel Beast)

0 Oct 24, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service