RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

" lets see if this works."

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 5, 2010 to Graphic T's of the Kommunity

47 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Cindy (Beast Of Beads)

"I dont have a pic of me wearing this yet but it's a shirt I designed. If you want to…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 5, 2010 to Graphic T's of the Kommunity

47 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Cindy (Beast Of Beads)

"uhhh so then should I like leave the billboards up and keep the tree carvings of you…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 5, 2010 to How can we help? =D

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by punkinhead (SirenPunkinSeed)

"I too missed what could have been my first BEAST Kast. :*( I will move on though. I…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 5, 2010 to Missed the B.E.A.S.T. Kast?

10 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Claire (Flying Penguin)

"lolol very nice. Enjoy and tell me if he still wears his jeans a bit snug. his hair…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 5, 2010 to What awesome thing are you looking forward to?

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

"here here!! "

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 5, 2010 to What awesome thing are you looking forward to?

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

"Well it's kind of a trade secret but...........I'll tell you this much. It definatel…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 3, 2010 to WouldYouRather- PEED or STABBED?

48 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Tara S. (Orange Alicorn)

"Yeah but you could get a cool scar from peeing if you calculated it right. Sorry. Th…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 2, 2010 to WouldYouRather- PEED or STABBED?

48 Oct 10, 2013

"Ok for me, I trully enjoy a good pee. Love it. I will hold it for a long time and wa…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 1, 2010 to WouldYouRather- PEED or STABBED?

48 Oct 10, 2013

"Lexi, this is my favorite comment ever. My husband always tries to get my dauhgter t…"

Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer replied Mar 1, 2010 to WouldYouRather- PEED or STABBED?

48 Oct 10, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service