RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Victoria (Centauromadoose)'s Discussions (2,072)

Discussions Replied To (1009) Replies Latest Activity

"That would depend on whether you mean a mini Minotaur or a big ol' full-sized one."

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Mar 18, 2013 to minitaur pets

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"I'm not sure I'd say it's not an issue, period. Sure, there are plenty of measures a…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Mar 18, 2013 to The WallFlowers: An Anti-Bullying Program

15 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Niyah (Blue Dingeresze)

K-Mod

"BASIC SUMMARY OF RESULTS 10 Participants USA: 8Bailey (Dragicorn) -- Alton, IL, USA…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Mar 9, 2013 to IKC3 - - - announcing the Third Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

51 Mar 9, 2013

K-Mod

"With great power comes great responsibility...I accept it humbly."

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Mar 8, 2013 to IKC3 - - - announcing the Third Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

51 Mar 9, 2013

K-Mod

"Congratulations! I just bought my first car recently, too (on Presidents' Day)...it'…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 28, 2013 to What was your first car?

7 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Erin McMythical (EMc2)

K-Mod

"Sure, I can do that. How long after the start time should I keep counting new arriva…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 25, 2013 to IKC3 - - - announcing the Third Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

51 Mar 9, 2013

K-Mod

"Aha, I can be there now! Guess you won't have to deal with the grumpy UKers after al…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 25, 2013 to IKC3 - - - announcing the Third Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

51 Mar 9, 2013

K-Mod

"Oh, well yes, I knew the originally Kave was in NC, but I wasn't sure if the nicknam…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 21, 2013 to IKC3 - - - announcing the Third Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

51 Mar 9, 2013

K-Mod

"Assuming Kavetime refers to PST, that would make 7:00 p.m. EST, yes? I don't have an…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 20, 2013 to IKC3 - - - announcing the Third Annual International Kommunity Chat Challenge

51 Mar 9, 2013

K-Mod

"Goodness, I almost thought this was going to be a thread where we call out people we…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 20, 2013 to A new KBE: Least Favorite Mythical Beasts

7 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service