RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Kevin (UniSeal)'s Discussions (971)

Discussions Replied To (607) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like a good idea. I've sent you a friend request here on the Kommunity,…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Sep 1 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5
Reply by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

"Ari, thanks for getting back to us. In response to your questions: 1) To deal with t…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Sep 1 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

"I will try to contact Ari to see if she is still up for managing the book. In prepar…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 29 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

"1) I was planning on just having people email me whatever they made and I would put…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 28 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

"Jaymie's walkthrough of Rhett's 2016 book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jme15iGKU…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 26 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

"Here's what I suggest. First we should find out if someone is willing to manage to b…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 24 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

"I'm guessing that since they'll want a big episode for their return, it will likely…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 19 to First episode of S12...What do you think it will be?

3 Aug 19
Reply by Ashley

"I forgot all about the first one! And to this day I regret not setting those papers…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 18 to KBE: Project Lionel

156 Aug 19
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

"I would actually use something called Wordpress, not Wix, though they are similar. A…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 17 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

"Unless I'm missing something, I think they will be living in LA during most of the t…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Aug 13 to Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

73 Sep 5

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service