RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

yO, I bet there's a bunch of musicians here I have an idea dor a contest xD

So I have an idea for a contest, I believe that most mythical beasts are into music or play at least an instrument, so I propose to you guy…

Started by Triggermon

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Who are you ?

Present myself....(swedish so maybe my english is bad, sorry)     30 yeasr old live in sweden , work in the subway here in stockholm, play…

Started by Andreas Sjöberg

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Squishy things are awsome!

Do u agree or dissagree that the three best things in the world ar squishy? state your answere and if they arn't vulger state the three bes…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by James McGregor (Raijin)

WEBSITE

Hi Guys, i am a film maker and i have been looking for a good webiste software. i wondered if you could tell me what software or website ru…

Started by Nick Owen

0 Mar 26, 2010

The Weird Things People Will Do When They Are Bored....

I get really bored at times and when I get bored I ask questions.......a bit of a weird habbit but anyway 2 things: 1) What weird habbits d…

Started by Tayla (cyguiner)

0 Mar 26, 2010

Maine Man Costume

I took sewing in high school and I am ok at it, but I am always wanting to do new things and challenge myself. Anyways I want to make a hal…

Started by Michael Lively (mediocre zombie)

0 Mar 25, 2010

Youtube channel

HI yall if any of you remember last year i asked evryone to subscribe to my youtube channel? Well i have had a huge success!!! I know have…

Started by lopsideful (Liger)

0 Mar 17, 2010

God of War 3

Is it any good, please tell me

Started by Jordan (lockluckla)

0 Mar 16, 2010

Plumbing

I just wanted to say that plumbing is an interesting way to spend you weekend! What does everybody think about plumbing? Why should we have…

Started by Andy B

1 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Detention Ideas?

My husband and I are teachers.  We teach 7th-12th graders at an international school in Bangkok.  Lately, a bajillion detentions have been…

Started by Joel & Misti (jismoelti)

5 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Joel & Misti (jismoelti)

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service