RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'poem' (8)

← Back to Poet's Corner
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R-chan's Stuff

I thought I might put some of my stuff here. I hope you don;t mind and might even like them.   Cheers! R-chan out! <3 

Started by Reika (R-chan)

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Reika (R-chan)

My Mistake

While not the best thing I have written, it expresses honestly what I was feeling at the time of writing. Poetry, for me, is simply a form…

Started by Alan Davidson

0 Dec 4, 2010

The Blind Weaver

The Blind Weaver   What have I, my maker, my Lord? My treasures are ransacked, My wealth has been burned. Never was it mine, It always was…

Started by Alan Davidson

0 Dec 2, 2010

Ode to a Ziplock Plastic Baggy.

I wrote this for a poetry class in college.  :D  As usual, it's totally silly.O, the shiny plastic of yoursafe encasementis like a beacon o…

Started by Sara (Squinchilla)

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Cee ( The Platysombat)

Cipher

Cipher   You are, beyond all else, An enigma. A code that I can’t crack, A cipher I can’t decipher And it annoys me.   It’s like an itch I…

Started by Alan Davidson

2 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Alan Davidson

The Night

A storm, do i not only hear or see,But feel to the very depth of my senses.To the frightning sound of thunder,Here i shudder to the loathfu…

Started by Charbel (Randler Wolf)

0 Jan 22, 2010

What should I feel

What should I feel? Should I feel happy? You actually want me As I’ve never been before! What should I feel? Should I feel worried About y…

Started by Nick Buttler (The Squeenopocker)

0 Jan 19, 2010

I cannot

I’m on the edge My toes hanging over I look down and see A beautiful meadow Soft, lime green blades of grass Red and white roses A fragment…

Started by Nick Buttler (The Squeenopocker)

0 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service