RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

If the internet had never been invented, what would you guys be doing?

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Taxidermy
Sitting in a room.... jammin to music
Talking to people in person, instead of chatting.
Without the Internet we Go back to ye olden days....... Walking, waiting in line, going to the library checking out Old books, and talking in person or on the outdated thing called a phone

We use internet for shopping , talking, homework, research....
Without it people would get outdoors more. But with it your able to meet new people
travel without traveling........ God bless ye internet

Ha!

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Taxidermy
TO be honest, I would probably be playing some kind of sport.
uhm... reading... chilling with friends... uhm... going to school... not knowing they awesomest peopel and things... and stuff like that...
AHHHH! *falls over*

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Taxidermy

Hmm, what did I do before I was introduced to the internet...? Before 1998...? I performed musicals with Beanie Babies. I don't think I'd go back to that.

I'd probably be in an insane asylum. :D

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Taxidermy
Until he learns, perhaps Link might want to pick up a critter or two at The Corner Shoppe - - located in Austin,Tesas the store currently has over 500 previously used animals in its catalog and available for sale. I mean, where else can you walk into a store and walk out with a full mount tiger, grizzley bear, elephant or water buffalo? How about a nice ram?

The online catalog includes:
Animal Mounts - - longhorn catle , buffalo, whitetail and mule deer, elk, moose, bear, cape buffalo, zebra, springbok antelope, kudu, gemsbok, oryx, black buck, Impala, axis deer, Corsican sheep, pheasant, fallow deer, hogs and many more.

Rugs - - black bear, brown bear, grizzly bear, leopard (Texas residents only), cow hide (lots of shapes and sizes) deer, zebra and other African hides.

They also have a huge selection of steer horns and horn furniture.
Laughs.....Noooo Squinchilla the Insane Asylum is full of internet user

Sara (Squinchilla) said:
AHHHH! *falls over*

Hmm, what did I do before I was introduced to the internet...? Before 1998...? I performed musicals with Beanie Babies. I don't think I'd go back to that.

I'd probably be in an insane asylum. :D
I would probably be a much more active person... Which I should probably be trying to be right now...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service