RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I looked for link on Facebook and found one Lamont Link and 4 Link Lamonts, 2 of which have the same pic. One of the pictures says "Facebook Song" on the bottom. The question is: which one is Link's site?

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His real name is Link Neal. Look that up. The last names for the facebook song were made up. Its Link Neal and Rhett McLaughlin.
I noticed that too. The real one is the one with the facebook song on the bottom. At least, it's the one that gets all of R&L's updates when their individual FB's get updated. However, if you have their FB's there's no real reason to have the Link Lamont or Rhett Smalls ones.
welll.....let's see if I can sort this all out. I have three facebook accounts: two Link Lamont accounts and one Link Neal account.

The two Link Lamont accounts basically serve to pull in people who see the Facebook song but may not know about any of our other videos. The first account max'd out at 5000 friends so I started a second one. That second (newer) Link Lamont (the one that says "Facebook Song" on the profile pic) hopefully funnels new fans into RhettandLink.com and our YouTube channel.

And then there's my Link Neal account...which, to make it more confusing, was my original Facebook account--and it was called "Link Lamont." hahaha. Rhett and I created our first Facebook accounts when making the Facebook Song. That's why you can see my photos from the video are on there...and that I'm a member of the Groups "Cheese Lovers" and "Celine Dion is my Queen." That was from the video. I changed my name to Link Neal later.

Actually, once our Facebook Song got popular, an english guy created impersonation accounts from the video. But we contacted him and, in exchange for the actual handwritten profiles we held up in the video, he turned those accounts over to us (that's the maxed out Link Lamont account).

I rarely add friends on the Link Neal account anymore. I don't add any to the "first" Link Lamont account. And I go in every now and then and add a whole bunch of people to the more-recent Link Lamont account--and hopefully those are "first exposure" ppl.

Honestly I'd ask you not to friend any of my accounts, instead, Fan our Rhett & Link Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/RhettAndLink

That was more info than you expected huh?
lol I"m new. I knew about Rhett's last name.... but I didn't catch Link's somehow. thanks :)

Mason Amadaeus said:
His real name is Link Neal. Look that up. The last names for the facebook song were made up. Its Link Neal and Rhett McLaughlin.
maybe it was more info than I expected, but enlightening. I think I already "fanned" your page on FB (if "fanned" is a word). I think it's awesome that I got such a detailed answer. So If I don't friend you guys on FB, will I still see/hear whatever you put there? I'd hate to miss anything. Found you guys about a month ago, you guys make me smile. My first LinKast was the one about the broken arm... lol. Btw, Link: i'm curious: how many musical instruments can you play? which ones?

Link Neal said:
welll.....let's see if I can sort this all out. I have three facebook accounts: two Link Lamont accounts and one Link Neal account.

The two Link Lamont accounts basically serve to pull in people who see the Facebook song but may not know about any of our other videos. The first account max'd out at 5000 friends so I started a second one. That second (newer) Link Lamont (the one that says "Facebook Song" on the profile pic) hopefully funnels new fans into RhettandLink.com and our YouTube channel.

And then there's my Link Neal account...which, to make it more confusing, was my original Facebook account--and it was called "Link Lamont." hahaha. Rhett and I created our first Facebook accounts when making the Facebook Song. That's why you can see my photos from the video are on there...and that I'm a member of the Groups "Cheese Lovers" and "Celine Dion is my Queen." That was from the video. I changed my name to Link Neal later.

Actually, once our Facebook Song got popular, an english guy created impersonation accounts from the video. But we contacted him and, in exchange for the actual handwritten profiles we held up in the video, he turned those accounts over to us (that's the maxed out Link Lamont account).

I rarely add friends on the Link Neal account anymore. I don't add any to the "first" Link Lamont account. And I go in every now and then and add a whole bunch of people to the more-recent Link Lamont account--and hopefully those are "first exposure" ppl.

Honestly I'd ask you not to friend any of my accounts, instead, Fan our Rhett & Link Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/RhettAndLink

That was more info than you expected huh?
Rebekah, you should probably ask your question in another thread or look around in other threads for the answer. It might not get answered here.

Also... I have the Rhett and Link page fanned, Link's FB, Link Lamont's FB, Rhett's FB, and their twitters. haha I get like a jillion updates every time they do something new. :p (And I'm missing the Rhett Smalls FB account for my collection...hasn't added me yet. *sigh*)
If you are a fan of the R&L Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing on YouTube and getting email updates from the blog on their home page, you won't miss anything! In fact, you'll probably hear about everything several times!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service