RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Everybody loves David Tennant, but who else do you like? What do you think of Christopher Eccleston, or Tom Baker?

Views: 844

Replies to This Discussion

I really liked Matt Smith's goofy doctor but my favorite will always be Tennant.

No matter How much I am in ,ove with David Tennant, I feel like Christopher Eccleston set up the relationship for him and Rose. Seeing as how he met her as the ninth Doctor. So therefore I must say that Nine is my favourite Doctor.

My favorite doctor will have to be the ninth. He was my first doctor and will always be my favorite! I also loved 4th doctor from the orriginal Dr.who.

love tennant but matts pretty funny to

alonsy-y

David Tennant is my favorite. Then probably Smith, Capaldi, and Eccleston. I haven't seen any of the doctors 1-8 but I have the feeling I'd like 4 and 5 a lot.

Matt Smith and Christopher Eccleston are my favorites!

The tenth (David Tennant)

I love David Tennant, but Christopher Eccleston was definitely my favorite. I wish he had stayed longer though. I also really like Matt Smith, he'd probably be my second favorite.

I used to love 9 but now I think I like 10 better now
Peter Capaldi is awesome so far even though I hate Clara

my favorite is David Tennant the 1oth doctor

Matt Smith will always be my doctor! I love how goofy and quirky he is most of the time, but when something bad is happening or he's scared of the future, he gets emotional and shows his love for everyone and thing around him. Gotta love Rory and Amy too, and I adore River Song. 

David Tennant. Just his catchphrases and everything he does is awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service