RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I really would like to hear Lee Newton from Sourcefed. She is absolutely hilarious and she has an amazing story. The other guest I would like to here on Ear Biscuits is Elliott Morgan and Mike Falzone. 

Views: 1117

Replies to This Discussion

Dr. Derek Muller from Veritasium

Hmmmm.  The guys from Dude Perfect, Dustin from SmarterEveryDay, Brodie Smith.  Maybe even Rainn Wilson from his Soulpancake channel.  Just a few suggestions! Keep on doing Ear biscuits! They are the best!

Weezy Waiter, Lamar Wilson, Dustin from Smarter Every Day, and maybe the slo-mo guys.  Chicago and London are in your future boys!

I second the Jack Douglass one, but I also think Ryan Higa would be an excellent person to interview, specifically because he doesn't do many collabs.

Olan Rogers would be fantastic. Toby Turner and Ryan Higa would be cool too.

The Piano Guys: They have a great back story. I'd also like to hear them talk about how they've been so intentional to put their families before their music.
Bethany Mota: back story, Dancing With the Stars, clothing line; also I'd like to hear her thoughts on how growing up and becoming successful has naturally affected her videos and how she deals with fans saying she's changed.

I would like to see the crew on Ear Biscuts

Jeremy Scott from CinemaSins

Jack Douglass. Let's hope that happens.

I want to see Jack Douglass, the Game Grumps, and MatPat from Game Theory.

MatPat is a good Idea

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service