RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

For me, it's Monk. With award winning actor Tony Shalhoub and award winning theme songs, including "It's A Jungle Out There" by Randy Newman, you can't go wrong with the obsessive compulsive detective.

Views: 730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think I can just pick one. I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Merlin, Torchwood, Chuck, Bones, Psych..there are too many!!!!!

Gosh this is a hard question! I am going to have to go with The Mary Tyler More Show. It is a classic show and it always puts me in a good mood. 

Probably fringe or sailor moon...but a lot of people probably won't know what shows those are

FULL  HOUSE!

The Office

Wow, picking one favorite is so hard. It changes with the times. I think the ONE that I still love is Sesame Street. Yes, I'm a n adult who loves Sesame Street. I watched it when I was a kid, I watched it while raising my kids and now I watch it my granddaughter. Sesame Street has evolved to stay relevant to every generation. I also like how celebrities make guest appearances. Soooo, my all-time favorite is Sesame Street.

I have to break this down into two sections:

(Cartoon/Animated) Avatar: The Last Airbender

(Real Life) Elementary

Doctor Who!!! (And Sherlock, and How I Met Your Mother). My top 3.

Criminal Minds

Oh boy...I'll have to make a list.

1: Doctor Who. Of course!

2: How I Met Your Mother.

3: Sherlock and Supernatural, tied.

4: Arrested Development.

4.5: Once Upon a Time.

5: Video Game High School (this being an actual show is debatable but it's on Netflix so that counts, I guess)

6: Lost (it'd be higher but all those unanswered questions D:< )

My favorite anime is a whole other ballpark.

probably community. I also love arrested development and doctor who, but I think community will take the #1 spot.

Doctor Who and Supernatural

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service