RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I know that this is the RhettandLinKommunity, but the Grateful Dead has its 'Dead Heads,' Jimmy Buffett has 'Parrot Heads.' Not that we have to be 'Heads' of any sort, but I was wondering what Rhett and Link fans call themselves. Do we have a cool name too, or are we just fans? 'Kommies' doesn't cut it for me. Any suggestions or is there a name I don't know about?

Views: 3126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a big fan of Kommies, isn't that a slang term for a communist? But I am totally with you! I would love to have something to call us all, instead of explaining in full how I am obsessed with Rhett and Link to everyone I meet.. there's not any name that I know of so I hope everyone will give some good suggestions. : )
I agree. That one's disturbing.
good question! suggestions, everyone?...
I've been saying that we need to this for a while...let's hear 'em! then, we can create a poll or something.
It's not exactly original, but I usually just say a Rhett&Linkaholic! :)
Just to kick-start some imaginations:

Rhett&Linka-ma-bobs
Rhett&Link Dippers
Rhett&Link'uns
CornHeads
Unibrowsers
RandLings, RandLers, RandLfans

There are better ones out there! Go for it.
I like Rhett&Link'uns
I really like RandLers

RandLer (rănd'lər) n.
1. One who randles.
2. A fanatical enthusiast or supporter of "Rhett and Link" (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhett_and_Link).
I've always wondered who made their Wikipedia page, since Rhett and Link have both said they didn't make it. Hmmm...
haha...it wasn't me i promise. my guess is the e-hermit. i know he at least has contributed to it.
I like Unibrowsers. Haha. But here are some suggestions...

Pyrotechnical Heroes (Kinda sounds like the name of a band, though)
RhettandLinkalators (Lame, I know. Haha. But I've said that my friends and I are RhettandLinkalators for awhile.)
RhettandLinKommanders

That's all I can think of right now, maybe more later....
lol ive been a fan since the end of 06 and i have no clue what to say about it i like R&Ler's

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service