RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Eddie, Jen, and a few more I don't remember... Time to start finding them! The "Best Cup Ever" video from GMM is a good place to look.

Views: 22132

Replies to This Discussion

I unofficially call it The Mike and Alex Show. ;)

Bonus video! Allie's Twitter bio includes a link to a video she's in called "Assistant Roundtable". Rated Mature. Credits include a "Special Thanks To:" Rhett & Link! 

Today's Good Mythical More welcomed Daniella to the crew, and we finally got to see Matthew, who has been credited in the episode descriptions since GMM 860!

I got quite the surprise today when watching the behind the scenes for a new webseries produced by another "famous" YouTube duo, Jake and Amir. Leo, ex-Mythical Crew member, was part of the crew they used to shoot their series.

I wasn't sure where to note this, but I thought here was as good a place as any.

Say hello to FELDMAN!

Courtesy of Good Mythical Crew Episode 30, we now know Feldman has the title of "brand strategist."

Feldman makes his first proper -- in person -- appearance on the GMMore episode "Peach Cobbler Burrito Taste Test." In the course of introducing Feldman, Link also calls him a "social media innovator," which suggests his brand strategist duties include guiding the direction of Rhett and Link's official social media posts/topics.

https://youtu.be/8A7cjtdW8Tw

GMM #1000 - - JOHN the New Guy

According to the episode's description, John Warder is the new content manager replacing Kate.

HIS PEDIGREE:

GMM Krew update as of today's GMM #1000 . . . not certain about one member.

I'm not sure who the blonde on the far right is, but it's not Cassie or Allie! Cassie is Stevie's girlfriend and is only credited on every GMM because she designed the set. Allie is labeled correctly as you have her, the brunette with glasses in the front.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service