RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey! I was wondering if any of you Mythical Beasts live in the UK like me! If you do, post here and say a little bit about where you're from! 

I'm from Newcastle, the land of the "Geordies" (our local dialect). I'm not a Geordie myself, but I find it much easier to understand the dialect than my friend does, who's from North Yorkshire... Strange, I didn't think people would have a problem understanding it, but there you go! :P

Views: 1494

Replies to This Discussion

I am in Edinburgh too! You are not at the university by any chance are you?

Hi! I'm from South Wales and have always lived here, not sure where uni will take me though! :)
I am in Cardiff uni right now. And it is soooo fun. Where did you applied?
Swansea :)
I was there few weeks ago to play quidditch. Lovely city. Good luck. :)
Awesome! Thanks :)

Attn:  UK MBs

MythiCon 2015 is now only 50 days away! Thomas (Minecraftius Stevicus) is trying to plan and host an event in the Suffolk area, please lend a hand in helping him get it kick started.

If that location is too far away for you to travel, consider starting another meet-up in your area for mythical friends and family to enjoy.  Wales - Scotland - Northern Ireland . . . where are you?

I'm from Coventry :-) It's near Birmingham (minus the accent) :-)

Hey Guys! I'm from England, I lived in Kentucky USA for a couple of years but moved back to England.

I still miss alot of things about america, it really is a great country! The food especially!

I stumbled onto one of Rhett and Link's GMM episodes about crazy rules at Disney World, I can't believe I hadn't heard of them before. Now I've just been playing catch up on things.

Great couple of guys and very inspiring!

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit:  Oh yeah, I'm from Stratford Upon Avon, near Coventry and Birmingham

I LOVE Stratford. You're so lucky :) 

For all the Scots out there . . .

Hello! I'm a new to the Kommunity Mythical Beast from England! Very neat to see some more English Beasts here. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service