RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post pictures of your mythical beast shoes here! Its what the Randler would want..

Heres mine:

Cheers Rhett & Link for some awesome shoes!

Views: 1357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oohh!!!! that coloorr is seriously awesome!!!! i LOVE the red laces on them!

Kevin (UniSeal) said:
I just ordered my pair of super-special Vanilla Cream Mythical Shoes! So excited!
I know, me too! I absolutely cannot wait until they're here. I don't think I'll ever take them off.

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) said:

omg!! thats how i am with my shoes now! i usually take my shoes off everytime i get the chance! but now i keeeeep them on.. i am wearing them now as i typee!!! i heart them soo much..... Heart being more than love.
Kevin (UniSeal) said:
I know, me too! I absolutely cannot wait until they're here. I don't think I'll ever take them off.

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) said:
My girlfriend just got me these shoes... best moment of my life...

Introducing....... THE NEW VANILLA WHITE MYTHICAL SHOES!!!!!

The same thing happened to my shoes. The back plastic stuff that supports the back of the shoe just crumbled away and bunched up. I had to perform surgery on the shoes to get it out so it didnt give me blisters. I think I'll stick to a more renown brand next time.

Jeremy (Kibago) said:
My shoes (with have inly had for about a year) are falling apart. The inside back fabric just about came off and the rubber inside to keep it stiff fell out and they are my favorite shoes and I was sad when this happened. :(

I would say this happens to any other shoes when its worn alot. And what do you expect? for them to last forever? and if you are able to spend that much money on shoes a year ago.. who says you cant do it again? : D thats what i plan to do. I LOVE MY SHOES! i am wearing them RIGHT now. :D

Luke Atkins (Dreigon) said:

The same thing happened to my shoes. The back plastic stuff that supports the back of the shoe just crumbled away and bunched up. I had to perform surgery on the shoes to get it out so it didnt give me blisters. I think I'll stick to a more renown brand next time.

Jeremy (Kibago) said:
My shoes (with have inly had for about a year) are falling apart. The inside back fabric just about came off and the rubber inside to keep it stiff fell out and they are my favorite shoes and I was sad when this happened. :(

Thats very awesome!!!!!
Kevin (UniSeal) said:

Introducing....... THE NEW VANILLA WHITE MYTHICAL SHOES!!!!!

i want some. how do i get some

you can order them right here:  http://www.tweakfootwear.com/shoes/mythical-shoe/

i just got mine today! they're awesome! i wanna go out as much as possible just so i can wear them. even my mom is jealous!

Its so weird. There is all of three color choices and we happened to get the same color.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service