RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post below and introduce yourself! It's just like when you call in to our Kast: who are ya? where are ya? Plus, add anything else you wanna share. But don't embarrass yourself.

UPDATE:
To tell us who you are, set up your profile page! We'd like to see your face and you can use the page to tell us about yourself.

To tell us where you are, head over to The Great American Road Trip group and put a pin in the map! Or, if you're an international kommunity member, raise your hand over at this group.

Views: 6118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im JoJo Dodd. (soccerboy2011) and I have been on the Supersquad since Supernote, which i guess was the creation of the "official" Supersquad. I live in South Mississippi. I enjoy watching, making, and laughing at Youtube videos. And I live my life on the principle that there are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who cannot.
What is the third type of person?

JoJo Dodd (Capricious Penguin) said:
Im JoJo Dodd. (soccerboy2011) and I have been on the Supersquad since Supernote, which i guess was the creation of the "official" Supersquad. I live in South Mississippi. I enjoy watching, making, and laughing at Youtube videos. And I live my life on the principle that there are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who cannot.
What is the third type of person?

JoJo Dodd (Capricious Penguin) said:

You don't get it, do you?

Hi i'm Stephanie also known as lilfigs29....I have been a moderator for rhett and link for a little over a year. I am also all over the internet. I live in Chicago IL with my mom and dad and dog Rosie. I work at a local pizza place. I am possibly moving to Texas next April. I really dont know what to say but if you want to know more just ask

In Chicago or a suburb?

Omg... I had a dog named Rosie, she was a golden retriever but she died young from kidney failure
I'm JardinPrayer just about everywhere online, but you can call me Lynn. I'm probably old enough to be your mother and I live in Jacksonville, FL with my husband, 2 cats and enormous black Lab who is not nearly mature enough for his size yet. I own and operate a faith-based nonprofit corporation that is educational in nature. More about that here, if you're interested: http://www.perissosonline.org. Hubby is an IT manager but also a great bass player and motorcyclist. He's the NRA member, but having served in the US Army reserve for 6 years, I regularly kick his butt on the ranges. LOL!

I help out Rhett & Link as their remote "e-ministrator," which is about as awesome as it gets! I also have a personal blog that is full of fun stuff, including lots of Rhett & Link announcements. A link to that is posted on my profile here, so feel free to stop over there, leave me a comment, and click through.
I am Sam, I live in Sharpsburg Ga. I work with Rhett and Link during the summer and some weeks when I am not is school, they usually call me the drifter on the show. I am 15 and about to turn 16 in September. I am currently trying to make my own youtube videos and a couple of songs. I met Rhett and Link right when I was about to move out of Lillington and they have been great guys to intern for.

I wanna see some proof.

i'm mikequad i help out as much as i can behind the scenes of the rhettandlink HQ and as long as i have a green light from the guys i will gladly share behind the scenes info about video shoots and the like just ask i'm 20 in college for a Diploma in 3D modeling and Animation so when i'm done with school ill be making video games here in the area
you also share a birthday with me ha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service