RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hello, Mythical Beasts! Rhett's birthday is quickly approaching (October 11), so we need to get a birthday project kick-started for him pretty quickly. If a physical gift like a printed book is involved again, we need to account for printing & shipping time, which will reduce the amount of time we have to actually work on and compile the project.

We need 2 things right now:

1) We need to agree on a project idea. Many of the past projects have generally involved printing and shipping a physical book full of letters and artwork, but we have had a few different projects and it would probably be nice to switch things up a little. We also did really huge, ambitious projects for Rhett's and Link's 40th birthdays, but I suggest we scale it back to pre-40 project sizes again so we don't burn out our volunteers. Which brings me to the next point... 

2) We need a volunteer to lead this project. Our birthday projects are only possible when one person, or a small team of volunteers if needed, steps up to organize submissions, keep everything on track, and have it ready by the deadline. Please consider stepping up or offering to help out in some way!

Leave your project suggestions below so we can keep track of everything and come to a consensus on what to do. Since September has already started, I think the project itself will need to launch by next week at the very latest. That gives us only a week to decide on an idea and get started.

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like this idea! 

I really love this idea too! Maybe we could even make a video of MBs reading inspirational/happy quotes from him.

I’m definitely willing to help organize and have been in touch with Ethan!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service