RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

As promised, the McLaughlin family adopted a puppy in 2016. Her name is Lola (if they don't change it)...so cute!

Source: The Wylder's Holistic Pet Center Instagram post

Views: 2524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No surprise here, as Rhett has always been a dog guy . . . the shocker is that Link (Mr. Cat) got a puppy first.

I remember somewhere (I don't remember where or when (something that made them wear suits)), Rhett and Link were patting dogs (I think pugs). Link was sort of staying away from them and talking about them and Rhett was just patting all of them (with his giant hands so he had the power to rip off a dog head). I think he was smiling...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! We knew it'd happen as soon as Link fell in love with Jade. Unbelievable how old they all look now. 

(Hopefully the dog curse doesn't strike again for Rhett!)

Awww i think I'm dying of cuteness

a veeeeeeeeeery slow news day . . . even for the paparazzi

And it's "exclusive". Wow

So... Her name's now Barbara (or Barbra (which way is correct?))

I think it's spelled Barbara. :)

I can't get over how cute she is! Rhett formally introduced her in today's Good Mythical More, "Meet Rhett's New Puppy"

YES! as Rhett says @ 2:45 . . . "She's named after Barbara Mandrel, not Barbra Streisand"

Which brings us to today's listening assignment:

and as a bonus here's Shirley Brown's original 1974 R&B version that Barbara covered four years later . . . Shirley peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart while Barbara's country stylings was a hit at #4 on the Billboard country music charts and crossed over into the Billboard Hot 100 and peaked at #92 on this chart.

Finally, in 1975 the song "From His Woman to You" by Barbara Mason was recorded in response to Shirley Brown's "Woman to Woman" – primarily because Shirley's voice is now heard over the telephone at the beginning of the song and Barbara is now giving her side of the story.

Never mind, was beaten to the punch. Anyways, what breed is she?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service