RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I didn't find a dicussion thread for this but if there is then i am sorry for repeating it.
But here we go, so lets all share some artwork we have done for Rhett and Link.

I'll start with this:
Click Me!

I made the RhettandLink Logo with beads but unfortunately it got
smashed on the way home.
This is all i could save from the wreckage,
Rhett made it out with just minor damages, sorry Link but i couldn't save any part of you.

I will make a new attempt at making the logo in a few weeks, we need to get our new shipment with beads and i need to summon the streght to actually sit and make it again. It took 7 hours straight to do the whole thing and it contained 8892 beads.

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG that's awesome!!!!
Awesome!!!
Thank you! : D
To bad the whole thing broke thou, but soon enough i will make it again!
Well, what's left is amazing !
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it, sorry about you face! > -/body>
Well, I posted this a while ago, but since it's one of the reasons I originally joined the Kommunity after Link suggested via e-mail it would be a good place to show off this piece of fan-art... and this being a forum for exactly that, I figured "eh- post it again." So, here ya go...
Attachments:
Wow thats awesome!
I really love that style of it!
Brilliant work both of you.
I just completed another bit of fan-art just for funsies.... my rendition of Shahbaz and Chiasquatch! Check 'em out!
Attachments:
So awesome! : D

Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken) said:
I just completed another bit of fan-art just for funsies.... my rendition of Shahbaz and Chiasquatch! Check 'em out!
That's incredible. Although it does seem a little more flattering to Shahbaz....

perhaps... maybe down the road I could do a flattering Chiasquatch?

Mel (Salerbatis) said:
That's incredible. Although it does seem a little more flattering to Shahbaz....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service