RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I have been working on an archival project that mark down certain memorable or characteristic parts of Rhett and Link videos. And since I don't have the mad skillz of Dan the Montage Man, I just wanted to know what formats are most preferable/ accessible to you beasts: Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel. Some of the "archive reKaps" are up! See:
The Hidden Archive at https://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/topics/the-hidden-archive-aka
Rhett v. Link  at https://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/topics/rhett-versus-link-update...
2008 Tidbits at https://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/topics/2008-edition-of-everythi...
Note: voted ended: Microsoft Word Wins!

Update: Thank you to anyone who still reads this. I am proud to say that I am working on editing the last episode now for rekaps for ALL kasts in 2009. I will be releasing them all on in time for Link's Birthday (June 1st).

Views: 89

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Microsoft Word
Thank you for the comment.

JeanetteWifeMoM(horphin✞) said:
Microsoft Word
wordz
Hi Claire! This sounds great! I'd really love for you to publish it using the Kommunity tools-- like a forum discussion. That way beasts can comment and contribute.

Ideas for the best way to do that, everyone?
What if you posted each thing as an individual discussion in the "ReKap" category? That might work great. (and we can rename the "Kast ReKap" to just "ReKaps" and open it up to analyzing any of our content, not just the Kasts alone. )

how does that sound?

Main thing is, if u've been workin on this for over a year (!) then we would all love to see it and comment :)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Hi Claire! This sounds great! I'd really love for you to publish it using the Kommunity tools-- like a forum discussion. That way beasts can comment and contribute. Ideas for the best way to do that, everyone?
*nods with enthusiasm*

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
What if you posted each thing as an individual discussion in the "ReKap" category? That might work great. (and we can rename the "Kast ReKap" to just "ReKaps" and open it up to analyzing any of our content, not just the Kasts alone. )

how does that sound?

Main thing is, if u've been workin on this for over a year (!) then we would all love to see it and comment :)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Hi Claire! This sounds great! I'd really love for you to publish it using the Kommunity tools-- like a forum discussion. That way beasts can comment and contribute. Ideas for the best way to do that, everyone?
Thanks for the comment. The docs I have been working on and off for a year are a little incomplete at the moment since they try to include kasts, youtube videos, and (if I ever catch up) quik videos. I hit a bit of a snag last year when my laptop was slowly dying on me making need to catch up on months of work... In short, since you guys are piling out videos faster than I can classify them, all them are works in progress atm. I will find at least one and post it up some time in February.

Link (Chiasquatch) said:

how does that sound?

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Thank you to anyone who still reads this. I am proud to say that I am working on editing the last episode now for rekaps for ALL kasts in 2009. I will be releasing them all on JUNE 1,2010 in time for Link's Birthday!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service