RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:     50 West North Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150
Your Host:  rhettandlinkloveme

Views: 1516

Replies to This Discussion

Alright everyone so many of you are confused where we are meeting so we can all meet next to the temple gates right next to the temple at 1:30 at latest its a bit of a drive for me sine I live in Orem but we can all meet around 1:23 so that way we have time to set up and everything :) but if you are coming PLEASE let me know so that way I know how much food and drinks to bring I'm hounred to be the host this year ill be wearing my gmm tshirt ill be holding a sign that says "Mythicon 2016" I have a lot plained for us can wait to see you this Saturday

This is on the 13th right
Yes -- tomorrow at 1:00 PM

GUYS WE ARE MEETING AT THE TEMPLE TOMMORROW AT THE WEST GATE

Alright, here's a thought. We could meet there, but then at some point go to either Gateway or City Creek for lunch. There'd be more variety that way, though that would mean everyone coming would need to bring some money. I'll be catching either the 11:20 or 11:50 train from Provo, so I should get to the event right around 1. I'll try to get the 11:20 so I can help set up.

I wish I could have came. I hope I can come next year. I am such a big fan and want to talk about Rhett and Link with not feeling goofy:)

Today's event was a huge success, as Gumbo123 said, we had a PLETHORA... of four amazing people :) It was still a lot of fun though and I don't regret going! Now I know the mythical beasts are real and not just robots! :P

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service