RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        ??? to be determined

Your Host:    Nicole (Epischen Flamme)

Address:        ??? to be determined

Your Host:    Seth

Due to the sheer size of Texas, multiple meeting locations are possible in

HOUSTON / DALLAS / SAN ANTONIOEL PASO

if there is enough interest and site hosts to manage the parties

Map of Texas

Views: 1649

Replies to This Discussion

How about the University of Houston?

Adding the second meeting location at San Angelo, TX today. 

Lone Star MBs Unite!!!

All these are 5 hours away except dallas and i live in fort worth

Then you need to start one in DFW area - - no whining allowed!

Yes somebody needs to orchestrate a meetup more in the DFW area... I'd volunteer but I don't have much knowledge of the area since I've only lived here a short period of time.

Yes, someone please set up a meet-up in Dallas. I guess I'm a new Mythical Beast, but a devoted one. It would be so fun to meet more beasts in the area. I would bring at least one other person with me. I know Dallas pretty well, but I don't know what a normal Mythicon meet-up is like, so I don't know what location to suggest.

Maybe the zoo?

VanillaMandy  / Devin H /  Julie - - - you look like a good start to a DFW MythiCon - I know there are many other local MBs who could possibly join in, but if you each brought just a couple of friends this could be a good gathering.  Here are the help links to get you started - - - consider your options, talk amongst yourselves and then let me know if you want to add a 3rd pin on the map for Texas events.

Here are some helpful links:

In fort Worth as well, hopefully someone jumps on board around the DFW. Traffic down south is killer 

I would host but i think i am to young but i would bring as many friends as i can!!!!!
Looks as tho there isn't anyone who can be host for Dallas :-( :-( :-( booooo! And there seems to be so many that are interested in attending. Anyone gonna step in at the last min and save the day???

Someone should do one in Corpus Christi Texas?!

I can do college station or Houston. Also is there any way to join the group?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service