RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        ??? to be determined

Your Host:    Nicole (Epischen Flamme)

Address:        ??? to be determined

Your Host:    Seth

Due to the sheer size of Texas, multiple meeting locations are possible in

HOUSTON / DALLAS / SAN ANTONIOEL PASO

if there is enough interest and site hosts to manage the parties

Map of Texas

Views: 1649

Replies to This Discussion

So I'm in Bryan/College Station which is pretty central to all the big cities.  I'm willing to host here unless big cities want to host their own.

Distances:

about 1.5 hours to Houston

3 hours to Dallas/Fort Worth

a little under 2 hours to Austin

something around 4 hours to San Antonio

Thoughts??  Help me plan our Texas MythiCon, beasts!

Please do one in Houston!! Last year all the times got messed up and I missed it, this year I'm really excited to go.

Ikr! I really hope they have one in Houston this year!

There is one in college station not to far 

Okay, so if anyone is interested in College Station, I'm proposing some interesting activities.  I say we do our own either ghost pepper or Carolina Reaper challenge.  That's the one I'm for sure on.  Other activities include the various ridiculousness they do that's fairly low cost.  The friendship challenges or create pool pants and the like.  Someone in Texas, get excited, please!

hehe i think i'd die if i ate when of those peppers.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

College Station is great for me and im gonna take like a few mythical beasts so like ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

College Station would be great! I live in Rowlett and thats close to Dallas So i think that would be good  ^-^ I really want to go to a meet-up Somewhere closer to me and to other people around me i have some freinds to who would like to go but its up to you in the end~!

Come to Dallas!!

college Station or houston

College Station

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service