RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        ??? to be determined - - Charleston, SC

Your Host:     Estée Harrell (Monetmom)

Views: 240

Replies to This Discussion

Faith, where exactly do you live? There are many beast in Columbia and Greenville that seemed interested in going. Maybe you and Casey can team up and figure out the location for the party? Then if you need help with a web site, Google has very easy web sites to create, and are free. I am not sure if that is the format that is required but it is easy to use.
If you go to search box and enter city where you want the event, it will pull up all beasts near by.
I hope you and the others can make it work.
I live in Hilton Head Island, and okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the info! By the way, where do I search Hilton Head Island, and what is Casey's username?
Hey! Im up near Greenville, so unfortunely Hilton Head's a bit far for me ;/ I don't know of anything really happening in this part of the state (or western NC). :(
Gumbo123 I am sorry that all my efforts did not pay off. Hopefully the beasts here in SC can enjoy seeing the event on Snap Chat. Thanks for picking me, a bit of a Newbie but one that doesn't give up easy. Have Fun!

Certainly understandable with the family commitment, but know for certain that your efforts have not gone unnoticed.  You most certainly have made it into at least the TOP 5 MOST MYTHICAL BEAST unable to attend a MythiCon, which is among some very good company.

Thanks Gumbo123 and Selena!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service