RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        1480 Concord Parkway North, Concord, NC 28025

Your Host:     Casey Shuffler

Address:        900 S Main St, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

Website:        http://www.fuquay-varina.org/departments-and-services/parks-recreat...

Your Host:   Jaybae

North Carolina flag

Map of North Carolina

Views: 1387

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have to buy tickets or anything to attend?
Nope! Just come as you are!
Will Rhett and Link actually attend this? I am still looking forward to go but was wondering if they said anything about being there...
I doubt they will attend - but we can always hope to see them in their home state!! NC represent! :D

yeah i realized that bc then again they cant be every where on july 18th, but still su0per excited

Can someone please explain to me exactly what Mythicon is? I'm gonna be in NC for a while visiting family, and it seems like something I would enjoy doing while I'm here, but I can't find information detailing exactly what it is and what happens at it.

Mythicon NC will be a gathering of beasts from all over NC (mall food court style!) We will come together to laugh, swap stories, do some R+L trivia sharing, sample some songs (?), etc! I am working on a GMM inspired scavenger hunt at the mall- fingers crossed! Join us, it'll be fun. If not, at least you walk away with some Chik-Fil-A!!!

That sounds like fun!!! I'll try and make it if I'm still up here during the time! :D Maybe Rhett and Link will make a surprise visit to the Mythicon in their home state?!?!?!?!?

Never say never! Lol here's hoping!

I guess my other message didn't send?? At least it isn't showing up. But that sounds like a lot of fun, I'll definitely try and make it! I'll either be in Boone or Roanoke Rapids during the time of the event so I'll try! Maybe Rhett and Link will decide to stop by and visit the Mythicon in their home state!

Excellent! Hope to see you there!

i cant wait to go either!!!!!!! im actually coming from south carolina:) not many conventions in sc

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service