RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        1480 Concord Parkway North, Concord, NC 28025

Your Host:     Casey Shuffler

Address:        900 S Main St, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

Website:        http://www.fuquay-varina.org/departments-and-services/parks-recreat...

Your Host:   Jaybae

North Carolina flag

Map of North Carolina

Views: 1387

Replies to This Discussion

Sure thing! We are meeting up at the food court in the mall, I'm hoping to organize a scavenger hunt if enough folks are interested. I believe some beasts are bringing some of their handmade stuff to sell! We are doing trivia, maybe some music...should be a pretty good time. Lots of pictures and if you want to bring something to send to the guys, I'm taking small things like letters, pics, postcards and little bits.

On what day does this event takes place ?

Saturday July 18th... 1pm! :D

I'm here at the location at that time no one is here. Am I missing something?

We are inside the food court across from chikfila neae the windows. Green tablecloth

I will mark that date down on my callander  

Great! Hope to see you there!
Hey beasts! A very talented friend of mine (MEG!) has redesigned/played with this little guy and I will be having shirts made with this modified logo on them! I am also going to try my best to have him put on a banner.
Attachments:

Outstanding, Casey!  this would definitely make a great MythiCon t-shirt, adding to the design that Corey (Ghost Chicken) created for last year.

I have an idea for a activity is good mythical morning trivia game

That's a great idea- what if we asked everyone who attends to bring their favorite pieces of trivia and then we can have a big ol' R&L trivia battle!
I can't wait for this! SUPER EXCITED

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service