RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

3rd Floor Food Court near the Moose Mountain Mini Golf

Address:        8100 24th Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55425

Your Host:    Lynnae Forstner-Mystic Flutterby Koppo    

Minnesota flag

Map of Minnesota

Views: 929

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we nead one here in Minnesota and the mall of America is a perfect place
Do we know what time??
1:00 PM

Hello beasts! My 8 yr old son and I are sooooo excited to have found this event at the MOA!!! We live very close, and love love love GMM!!!! We will be there July 18th for sure!  Can't wait to meet other beasts! I'm sure u are all awesome bc u are fans of GMM!!!!! Please let me know if u need help with anything. My son thinks we should look up crazy apps for Rhett and Link, send another care package....everyone bring something fun to add to the box! And, eithera taste or sniff (stank) test of some kind! Lol! We are both crazy excited (incase u can't tell!!!) And look forward to meeting everyone!!!

I think we should do that too!!
Hoping to attend if my schedule works that is
Yes we should send them a box again!!!

HI Koppo, I will be there as well.  Just have not been on site recently. My mother passed in April.  I plan to be at the Mall of America at least an hour ahead of time to stake out a place in the food court. Yes, I would like ideas of things to do.  I will make a poster so everyone knows where we are. Yes we should send a box, I think they really enjoyed the stuff we sent last year.  Maybe we could also create a video to send as well?  Bring  things to share if you have them.  1pm Local time! Stay Mythical.

YUP!  I'm urging all hosts to do a GMM - Spin the Wheel of Mythicality intro vid to both send to R&L and post here on the Kommunity.  One of my fellow K-mods (who doesn't know about this plan yet) will use those to prepare a composite greeting from MythiCons around the world and also to be used for next year's promotions.

TAKE LOTS OF PICS TO SHARE ALSO!!!

Stay beast, kommigos!  ~ Gumbo123, MythiCon Coordinator

Aww sorry to hear about your mother. I plan on being there with my friend (ride pending, super soccer saturday is on the day of Mythicon and my little sis plays soccer ((I do too, but for my school))). I will bring some of my artwork to share with the others, and maybe we could play Left Center Right. I will try to keep in contact but I will be away for the 4th of July weekend. After that weekend, I will see to the questions people have and answer them. c:

Stay beast!!! B^D

Why am i not finding any dates or times for these events?
So EVERY location has the same date and time? July 28th?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service