RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post here ONLY if you are interested in being a meeting site host in your area.

Once the state/region/country discussion pages are created, your contact info will be added there so other mythical beasts in the area will be able to correspond and assist in your planning efforts.

In the meantime, please refer to the following guides from last year's event for instructions, ideas and things to consider . . .

Views: 2786

Replies to This Discussion

DONE!  update to the MC-NC page is complete

Is there any meet up in Pennsylvania?

No, not yet . . . since this is now the third time you've asked, it looks like everyone else is waiting for you to do something about that . . .

I'm discussing a Pennsylvania meet up with my mom! We'll see!

Not sure how many Mythical Beasts besides myself reside in the Aloha State, but if there are no other takers I'll host a Hawai'i (O'ahu) meet-up! 

OUTSTANDING!!!

Thanks, Michele Nicole, and here is your event discussion page for The Aloha State - -

Hi Gumbo,

The official location for Hawaii's MythiCon is Magic Island at Ala Moana Beach Park. I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to be able to update that info or if that's your special skill so here's the information! Thanks! :)

Address: Ala Moana Beach Park
1201 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814

Updates posted per your request

Thanks!!

Are there any mythical beasts in the Boston area that would be willing to host? I'd love to go, but I don't think I'd be very good at organizing the event.

I'm interested in hosting a Mythicon in Delavan,Wisconsin but not really sure where to start for planning

1 question... is there a mythical meet up in or near Myrtle beach? (NC)

By the way I can't host.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service