RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

So I don't see a host for Mythicon 2015 for Michigan and a lot of people I know would go but are under 18 so i don't think they - or I - can host.

Can anyone help or host for Michigan? This is something I would die for! Please help if you are able! I really appreciate it!

Views: 338

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it look like this thing definitely has enough interest and activity to make a go of it!

As the MythiCon Kooridinator, I have closed this thread to any further comments and direct you guys to the new "official" event discussion page at: 

Since the two proposed hosts are so far away from each other (Samantha in Mt Pleasant / Raymond in Southgate), might I propose a spot about right in the middle?  Would it be possible to gather together in LANSING?  Whatever you guys decide is fine with me, I'm not driving up from Texas either way, but just a suggestion to get you thinking and to consider accommodating the most folks who would like to attend.

P.S. - - Raymond, please confirm that you are actually able to do this, because your profile page shows that you live in Utah.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service