RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I just had a thought....  and then another thought...

Is there any way for this Kommunity to ever have a "konvention" a la Vid Con but less massive and taxing on you?  Is it possible to do that?  I think that would be so groovy and rad, since I love you all and I wanna hop up and down in person with everyone.  :)

Think about it?

Views: 488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah but if it's hosted in NC then Rhett & Link would be more likely to come! Plus I think everyone would enjoy seeing Fuqauy!

Andrew (fishboy) Gore said:
i think somewhere more reasonable...middle of the eastern seaboard kinda think...like virginia...or something like that...so everyone can get there
This! This is why I think it should be in Fuquay. Rhett & Link would maybe actually go. AND it'd be fun times to be able to see where all of the magic happens. :)

Eleanor (Moosinbaa) said:
Yeah but if it's hosted in NC then Rhett & Link would be more likely to come! Plus I think everyone would enjoy seeing Fuqauy!

Andrew (fishboy) Gore said:
i think somewhere more reasonable...middle of the eastern seaboard kinda think...like virginia...or something like that...so everyone can get there
I like this idea. Id come as long as it isnt too far away. and I think it should be where they are. since they are the reason we are all together. and it would be cool to see them in their "natural habitat"
"Kuh! Kahoohoogah!" -- the laugh this caused.

Can we follow them around with cameras* and talk in British accents all about them being "in their natural habitat"? That could be a fun game.

*Cameras not included. I only have one camera, sorry. XD

Sarah the non-emo vampire Oluich said:
I like this idea. Id come as long as it isnt too far away. and I think it should be where they are. since they are the reason we are all together. and it would be cool to see them in their "natural habitat"
Hey thanks... once I have the bank I'll totally plan to attend a con in your neck of the woods!

Gumbo123 said:
Corey, you've just got to expand your vision. Mythical Beasts in the South need cartooning too! Don't just spread the comic love to the Midwest & NYC - - plan for KommKon as a vacation, and if you set up a vendor booth it will likely pay for the trip. I'll personally pay for your BBQ.

P.S. really have been enjoying Wonder Weenies . . . keep driving that turnip truck.

Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken) said:
No midwestern love? lol I go to plenty of comic conventions as a cartoonist, travel is tough and expensive! Set one of these up nearby and I'm a shoe-in! Frees sketches for my fellow beasts even! lol
I'm all over this idea. One of the greatest moments in Rhett and Link history, it twould be!
Well, it depends on the timing, of course. But, if this really actually can work out, I'm sure they'd book a time for us.

I'm starting to feel professional about this. Where's my briefcase?

Adam Major said:
Hello, All of Rhett and Links most dedicated beasts would be there why wouldn't they go!!
I CONCUR!

Jules Penner(sasquamadon) said:
we should have it in Canada so i dont have to pay a bunch of money and can probably come XD
This would be a great option to get all of the Kommrads together.
Im down, if we can make it happen
Aww man, this would be brilliant...if I could convince my parents to let me go to NC from Cali. For something they have no interest in (which makes me incredibly sad). With no adults that they know and/or trust around to take care of me/make sure I don't do something stupid. If I could somehow get past all that, I'd love to go!!
Looks like this discussion has sort of died, but I just found it and think it's an awesome idea!  I think someone more ambitious than me needs to revive it and make it happen.  And I definitely agree that Fuquay is the best place for it.  I've always wanted to go on a road trip across America and this would be the perfect excuse!

we'll look for opportunities for mythical meetups and let you know!  it's usually easier to make it part of a larger gathering (like, VidCon).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service