RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

In college, Rhett and I posted Lionel Richie's debut solo album centerfold above our dorm room couch (called Mr. Fly).  Every single person that came in to our room was forced to lay down on Mr. Fly and pose exactly like Lionel.  Then we took their picture.  We developed the pictures and posted all of them on our wall.  (We also had a tip jar by the door to defray printing costs.)

When we crashed the Grammy Red Carpet in 2007, we took Lionel with us.  If you haven't seen that video, watch it!  And here's our new vlog for you:

Most KBE's have a deadline, but, at least for now, I'm thinking this one should 
have no end. In fact, it might become a requirement for total mythical beastliness (!).  

Click on the picture of Lionel to see a larger version for reference.  Be exact!  
Post your picture!  Recruit friends, family members, and random passers-by!

Views: 5534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So here are my project lionel entries....My wife, our friends and I went to Disney World in early 2008. I had no picture to refer to, so i apologize for the non-exactness of the pose...however here's what we did...

and also these

and lastly... My favorite is Goofy

After posting the video of my Mythical Kollection, it seemed only fitting... I just wish this "plush action figure" had slightly more posable arms... Holy incriminating photo, Batman!

Now I just have to figure out how to place board games in the Lionel Pose...
LOL LOL Corey, aww, poor Batman looks like he just got crushed in the you know what! Not your fault, he wasn't very posable. Good effort though, Batman, good effort. :o)

Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken) said:

After posting the video of my Mythical Kollection, it seemed only fitting... I just wish this "plush action figure" had slightly more posable arms... Holy incriminating photo, Batman!

Now I just have to figure out how to place board games in the Lionel Pose...

thats the best i could get out of my beast baby lol!
Is it true that the signed picture of Judge Judy is in the Lionel pose?
thats awsome
!

Stephanie Warren (The Cherubim) said:
Here is my official Project Lionel Pic. Painting done by me.
i dont think so

Barb Nelson (Gaelic ThistleFish) said:
Nice work Stephanie!

Stephanie Warren (The Cherubim) said:
Here is my official Project Lionel Pic. Painting done by me.
Yeah, April fools. :)

punkinhead (SirenPunkinSeed) said:
i dont think so

Barb Nelson (Gaelic ThistleFish) said:
These are awesome....you're obviously a great teacher!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service