RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

In college, Rhett and I posted Lionel Richie's debut solo album centerfold above our dorm room couch (called Mr. Fly).  Every single person that came in to our room was forced to lay down on Mr. Fly and pose exactly like Lionel.  Then we took their picture.  We developed the pictures and posted all of them on our wall.  (We also had a tip jar by the door to defray printing costs.)

When we crashed the Grammy Red Carpet in 2007, we took Lionel with us.  If you haven't seen that video, watch it!  And here's our new vlog for you:

Most KBE's have a deadline, but, at least for now, I'm thinking this one should 
have no end. In fact, it might become a requirement for total mythical beastliness (!).  

Click on the picture of Lionel to see a larger version for reference.  Be exact!  
Post your picture!  Recruit friends, family members, and random passers-by!

Views: 5534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ermmm, excuse the tights I didnt think about how it would look till after I got it taken...
Attachments:
he had some amazing sideburns, I hear.

Kevin (UniSeal) said:

My contribution to Project Lionel, with the great President Van Buren.

there are some BAAAD sofa's in this discussion :)

Can I post my GMM puzzle answer here? Don't want anyone else to steal it. ;)

Did you ever find out where to post your answer?

That is freakin' hilarious!!

Gumbo123 said:

oh my gosh!! that is hilarious!!!

Marsha L (MythiCaNerdian) said:

That is freakin' hilarious!!

Gumbo123 said:

I will pose precisely like him!

When I received the costume, I sat on my brothers bed waiting for him to come home, just to freak him out, never thought I could fit this picture anywhere else :D

I am not a fan of inflatable outdoor holiday decorations, but when I saw a picture of this....I think someone needs to get it for R&L. Pose isn't *exactly* right, but it's so close!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service