RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Get the scoop here:

Upload your ideas (YouTube embeds, Flickr photos) here:

DISCUSS YOUR IDEAS BELOW!!!!!!!!

Views: 1376

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Converse Fo Sho - I vote for anyone who sends a design with converse!
Id' like to see some kind of tennies so both genders can wear them. I want these shoes to say about me,"I know something you don't know," ie, I'm a Mythical Beast, so ask me about my shoes and I'll tell you about Rhett and Link! And there should be an L on the left for Link and R on the right for Rhett! Love the idea of having R and L on the bottoms--so if I leave prints behind it will be R L R L R L R L. I'd love to see the Randler and/or R&L's logo on them too!

Love this Corey! I had the idea about "Rhett" and "Left" too, it just beautifully worked out that way! Nice designs, as always!

Well, I know my Mythical shoe would have to say: "hey... I am a Mythical Beast that likes to draw stuff and, on occasion, that stuff is Rhett&Link" Thus far I have only had time to draw Mythical bottoms for said Mythical shoes... I rather like them... they have dually functional "R" and "L" s to help y'all remember which foot goes where and to identify who's who... also I pictue a tread pattern of the Randler imprinted all over the dark green bit of the shoe (just didn't have the time to add that element! lol) Well, fellow beasts... here's hoping I have time this week to draw up the tops of my shoes... I always wanted shoes that light up in some fashion... hmmmmmm
Only problem with that is that the R & L prints would be backwards ... then again, that might be mythically okay.

Tammy (Landshark) said:
Id' like to see some kind of tennies so both genders can wear them. I want these shoes to say about me,"I know something you don't know," ie, I'm a Mythical Beast, so ask me about my shoes and I'll tell you about Rhett and Link! And there should be an L on the left for Link and R on the right for Rhett! Love the idea of having R and L on the bottoms--so if I leave prints behind it will be R L R L R L R L. I'd love to see the Randler and/or R&L's logo on them too!

Those are the bottom of the soles. Just like Corey Kramer's idea for the soles.

Jeff West (carnivorous topiary) said:
Only problem with that is that the R & L prints would be backwards ... then again, that might be mythically okay.

Tammy (Landshark) said:

I understand that ... all I was saying is that in order to leave "R & L prints" in the sand as you walk, you would need a backwards "R" on the left shoe and a backward "L" on the right shoe ... which, of course defeats the idea of "R" of the Right (Rhett) shoe and the "L" of the Left (Link) shoe.

Tammy (Landshark) said:

Tammy (Landshark) said:

Oh yes, I see. I can't decide if I'd rather have the R/L correct on the shoes themselves or in the prints on the ground. Hmmm..

I understand that ... all I was saying is that in order to leave "R & L prints" in the sand as you walk, you would need a backwards "R" on the left shoe and a backward "L" on the right shoe ... which, of course defeats the idea of "R" of the Right (Rhett) shoe and the "L" of the Left (Link) shoe.

Tammy (Landshark) said:

Tammy (Landshark) said:

it should be a trainer and should def have green on it and should should have rhett an links face on the bottom on the shose as you walk you see Rhett on the right shose and Link to the left on the back heel it should have the word be you mythical best
I love the soles on Ben P's version - leaving mythical beast footprints behind you wherever you go.

"A Mythical Beast has been here - look at these tracks: definitely a Randler..."
you should make shoes that don't have a specific foot they go on (no more right shoe- left shoe)
Here's my video for the Mythical Shoe!!!

http://rhettandlink.ning.com/video/mythical-shoe-1
Just wanted to post in case I didn't get a chance to draw anything else up in time.
My vote is for something non-high-top. I'm still in favor of the slip-on canvas shoe, but I assume that's out. For velcro or lace I'm impartial, though I am leaning towards lace unless the velcro is done in a novel or better-designed-than-typical way (I'll post some ideas in a drawing hopefully soon). Maybe a zipper? I dunno.
Blue and green to match the site would work. Blue and orange would be cool as they're complementary, and orange is not-quite-typical fair.
Also no leather/suede/anything-coming-from-animals so I can actually support/buy some/not feel guilty of/be proud of these shoes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service