RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Every Beast has a mythical way of watching GMM.

What is Your way of watching it? tell us in the comments! 

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just the boring old way of on my computer, alone in my room. Wish I had a more exciting method, but that's it!

I'm going to watch it once i get all my Home work and chores and stuff done. It will be the VERY first thing i do, after i finish all that stuff. :) 

I click on the video. Open a new tab and listen to Rhett and Link talking while I'm checking my social networks. Pretty much.

Ill let you know when it starts up again :D

I watched reruns on my Ipad ... havent been mythically blessed enough to know about GMM while the show was coming out daily. Cant wait!!!

i know me too! i cant wait to see there faces again. ^-^

I would watch it right after I got home from work and then head off to my classes. This semester I have afternoon/evening classes, so it gives me a bit more time to enjoy it. :-)

I watch GMM as the very FIRST thing I do , even before I get out of bed in the morning. I watch it on my phone with headphones...it's how I always start my day :)
But the last season (season 3) I would also watch it for a SECOND time once I got home from school with my family on our television, through the YouTube app on our wii.
Additionally, during season 1 I would sometimes download the audio podcast of reruns to listen to while I biked/jogged in the mornings (instead of listening to music while I worked out lol)

thats AMAZING! ^-^

That's so cool, I wanna get my family to watch it with me :) however I don't think I could listen on my run because when I laugh people would look at me funny lol

My computer in my room or my tablet anywhere in my house :)

Using Plex on my television (and going to YouTube) and watching it there on the larger screen, or in my room on my laptop. Or using ChromeCast (with my laptop, "casting" on the TV screen. Really useful.) 

I show my family R&L videos all the time and now they get mad at me when I ask to show them something...

I watch it as soon as I get to work in the morning (nearly always within an hour of its posting). It frequently takes longer than it should as I'm constantly pausing it to note quotable/giffable moments and comments that I might want to make.

If I'm rewatching an episode, it's usually on my TV via Chromecast. I agree with Sarah that the Chromecast is really cool!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service