RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in 2010 i found their T-shirt stop motion video, i was researching stop motion in my media class

Afew years ago, my friend did "Epic Rap Battle" for the talent show. I've been hooked every since. I've seen all of their videos since.

I remember a long time ago about 4 yrs, I was on Youtube casually browsing and I came across a video and then I was hooked :)

I was just digitally strolling along through YouTube and I came across their amazingly awesome page...been hooked ever since!! :) 

i found them at 12:00 and when i came a crossed a video called t-shirt war!!! i found it funny. when i found gmm i continued to watch Rhett and link fom that day on

I read an article about their caption fails and had to watch. The first three were so funny I thought "Well if these are so great, their other videos have to be good too." Boy was I right.

I found Rhett & Link with a Youtube show by Smosh called Smosh Pit Weekly . Mari speak about the Rhett & Link song called "The Graduation Song" and when I see this video I love the music so decide to watch their videos and now I love Rhett & Link ^^ (Sorry for bad english) 

I was watching epic rap battles of history and saw I am a thoughtful guy nuff said

i found them from wathcing youtubes comedy week they looked funny so i checked out there channel

I think I discovered Rub Some Bacon On It a little over a year ago while I was just scanning through youtube videos. I thought it was fantastic, but I sadly never took any more time to look at their other videos. Now, I re-discovered them a little over a month ago. Ever since then, I've been cramming my brain with their videos, trying to catch up on everything I've missed.

I found them when my friends posted their videos on Facebook. I watched their entire last season of GMM so far and also their entire season of the Mythical Show and have loved them from Day 1 I saw their videos!!! I just joined the Kommunity today and don't know much about it. haha.

I saw their video on youtube "why you hate the sound of your own voice" been hooked ever since.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service