RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

So if you saw this morning you would see that they said for us to make it  instead of them. I honestly didn't read or watch every part of it, but the idea of making a film is always fun to me. So, is anyone going to do this? I'd like to do some, and I'm actually on vacation next week to maybe do so. I live in Georgia if anyone is near.

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes! absolutely! then post the video you make to my new discussion (currently working on) but first sign up for the scene you want (see in my discussion...which is coming soon)

hey, i am very interested in filming a scene for the gutless wonders video...and actually i was going to try and organize it in a discussion so that all of the scenes can be assigned and then we wont have duplicates or anything...but maybe someone would be willing to take over the stitching of videos together? i have been at school all day so i havent been able to start the discussion yet, but i will work on it right now..please check my page within the next hour if you are interested in making a scene, and contact me if you want to be in charge of stitching the videos together.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OFFICIAL GUTLESS WONDERS MOVIE PROJECT HUB FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO BE ASSIGNED A SCENE:

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/kommunity-project-gutl...

very good

I will definitely do a scene or two with my friend. We are filmmakers and are always looking for a collaboration.

I'd love to be apart of this! I have a few friends that I know would help 

I'm definitely doing it. I'll post my videos to my youtube channel and the kommunity. Since this is the magical internet, I'm sure people can figure out a way to make it all fit together. One person would have to edit it all though. If we had people either play multiple characters, or multiple scenes, and we combined them all together, I think we could manage an awesome screen play. 
Feel free to contact me if any of you guys feel like collaborating. 

Where do you live at?

Florida, depressingly. :(

Cheer up, Florida is awesome! Disney and Hogwarts in one state! 

I want to participate, but I haven't gotten an OK on the scene that I wanted yet. Fingers crossed!!! :)

Only 3 scenes left! Do you want to be in the Gutless Wonders Kommunity video? Go grab your scene at this link: http://ning.it/OrvlmZ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service