RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Do you have any favorite games, or game series? Personally, my favorite games are the Legend of Zelda series. I tried to get into Halo, but for me the controls are just too confusing.

Views: 334

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boyy. Ah-hem PORTAL AND PORTAL 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANND POKEMON EMERALD WOOOOOO!

My personal favorite video game series is Kingdom Hearts because there's so much to learn from it.

Tomb Raider by far, love all of them but Legend was my favourite.  GTA5, Far Cry 3 & 4, Max Payne 3 and so many more ahh I love games. I used to play Spyro Enter the Dragonfly a lot when I was younger I loved that game.. Crash Bandicoot, Sonic Adventure, Ecco the Dolphin and Toy Commander aswell D: I miss those

I've always loved Nintendo! I really love the Donkey Kong Country games from SNES, I think they are by far my favorite platformers. Nowadays I'm more of a PC person, mostly playing too much League of Legends. I really love the Portal-games too. I'm always excited about the adorable indie games as well!

Recently completed The Last Of Us, and it's definitely my new all time favourite! No game has ever put me through as many emotions as that one did holy crap. It's such a stunning & incredibly amazing game, 10/10

I totally agree... that storyline was amazing. And I was so shocked with what happened to Henry and Sam. I even loved how they carried a conversation within the game play itself (I.e. waking around). I think there's a 2nd one coming out? Not too sure but if so, I can't wait!! 

I know! yeah, that part got to me a lot, & I was in tears at the start aswell, you know what I'm talking about, that was so sad :(  and I love Ellie 

Yeah I saw something about that.. Don't know if it's true or not though, If it is I can't wait either! 

I love the Hitman series!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service