RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

There should be a thread for this on here... and unless I'm blind, there isn't one yet.  :)

I had a dream about Link today.  I was his kids' nanny or something and, when it started, I was hopping into an SUV with the kids and he was driving (I was sitting in the back next to Lily), and I believe he was going to be dropping me off at home (quite a long drive from Lillington to Alexandria, VA, but I digress...)  It was wintertime.  As soon as my seat belt was buckled and Link was out of the driveway and driving through the neighborhood, I realized I didn't have my purse.  I kept apologizing for forgetting and making him turn around.  But he kept laughing and saying it was fun to wind back through the houses.

{Note: In my subconscious, Link lives in a neighborhood with big, mini-plantation-like houses.}

When we pulled up his driveway again, he and I got out of the SUV and I dashed to the front door.  I was trying to hurry because I felt so embarrassed and bad for slowing things down.  But I didn't have the key.  He laughed (he kept laughing at me!) and threw his keys toward me, but they went too high and flew over a bush and into the snow.

Without hesitating, I dove through the bush to get to the keys before they sunk.  When I got back up, I was completely soaked from the wet snow and neither of us could stop laughing.

Funny dream, but so random!

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had another Rhett & Link dream last night. They were having a YouTube & Mythical Beast party in Link's house. Their kids were partying with Rhett and everyone, and were SO CUTE. And I slid down the stairs to find Link on his computer in the dining room, on the card table. Instead of asking him why he was working instead of partying, which would've been a normal question, I asked him, "Have you ever used your stairs as a slide before?"

He looked at me like I was insane. I kept trying to convince him to try it, but he never did. Dream Link was all business.
I know I've told you this before, but I dreamed that Link came out with his own salad dressing line with his likeness on the label (ala Newman's Own)... and while at the grocery store I picked up a few bottles.
Was it called Lincoln's Own?

Tylar (Tylwyth Teg) said:
I know I've told you this before, but I dreamed that Link came out with his own salad dressing line with his likeness on the label (ala Newman's Own)... and while at the grocery store I picked up a few bottles.
I've done a few blog posts about my dreams.. I've had plenty of interesting ones.

One time I had a dream about walking through doors in my own house, but every door lead to the wrong place, some instances took me to other planets.
the last 2 nights i've dreamed about r&l... i forgot the last one... but the one before that... i remember it like it happend for real... (actually not for real cause sometimes i don't even know what i did yesterday ago)...
i had (like always) missed the beast kast.. but this time i was able to say hi when they said bye xD and that's where it gets wierd... suddenly i were able to meet them somewhere... but it weren't the real ones... and they really failed cause rhett started talking dutch to me (link was talking with other people and stuff) and i was like: You're not rhett!!!! Rhett is from america!!! he can't talk dutch!!!
And that guy didn't even really look like rhett!!! the only thing that was the same was the hair colour and the beard...
wierd dream... wierd dream... scott was in it 2.... He was for some reason in some way in te netherlands... (i walked into him when i went to the meet thingy) really wierd....
I had a dream that I went to a rhett and link concert, but rhett wasn't there, and link was watching it. so it was performed by random people. It was awesome.
Ahaha, were they any good? XD

linds (elesQuig) said:
I had a dream that I went to a rhett and link concert, but rhett wasn't there, and link was watching it. so it was performed by random people. It was awesome.
yeah, kind of. I wasn't really paying attention. I remember them singing a song about meat and it reminded me of China.

In my mind : meat=China
I had a dream about them the other night, but it wasn't quite as interesting as Squinchilla's. They came and did a concert or something at my high school (which is odd, because I'm not in high school anymore) and for some reason my dad went with me. After the show we went up to meet them and I decided to take a quick video of them on my phone just to prove I saw them. Link decided to jump up and down the whole time I was recording. Don't ask me why. Oh, and he was wearing his Hoverboard Champion t-shirt, which is my favorite. :-)
I had a weird Rhett and Link Dream once but it portrayed them as almost like bad guys so... It was weird...
It is interesting!!!! cause maybe you all went throw a timemachine!!!! but it had a nasty thingy on you... you became the age of when u were in highschool... and to make sure u didn't fit out u went to highschool... and then rhett and link came and did an concert (for u for some reason... maybe it was your b-day or something) and when u filmed r&l, link started jumping because he was excited and had found a way to go back to where u 3 came from :D and then u went back to your own time period and you thought it was a dream (you were the age u were before u went to the past) because it was to good to be true....

Sarah M. S. (DancingDolphyn) said:
I had a dream about them the other night, but it wasn't quite as interesting as Squinchilla's. They came and did a concert or something at my high school (which is odd, because I'm not in high school anymore) and for some reason my dad went with me. After the show we went up to meet them and I decided to take a quick video of them on my phone just to prove I saw them. Link decided to jump up and down the whole time I was recording. Don't ask me why. Oh, and he was wearing his Hoverboard Champion t-shirt, which is my favorite. :-)
I've had a few Rhett and Link dreams, but I'll just recount the most recent one.

I was walking through a mall or something, and there was a kiddie playland thing in the middle of it, and I as walked by, I heard a Rhett and Link song playing (I can't remember which one, but I think it might have been My Robot Girlfriend.) I was obviously interested, and walked into the playland to check it out. There, sitting criss-cross-applesauce on the ground, were Rhett and Link, giving the mall playland an acoustic concert, just guitar, recorder, and vocals. I was completely excited, of course, and sat down to listen. Looking around, I suddenly noticed that a lot of the people from the Kommunity were there listening, too. After they ended the song, I started to walk up to them for a little conversation and possibly (hopefully), and autograph or two, but then I woke up. (Sigh...) What a terrible time to wake up...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service