RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Well, since I had no luck finding any other people just from Australia, I decided I'd make the group for Australia and New Zealand, since we seem to get grouped in a lot of things, why not here! so if you're from one of the two greatest countries in the sounthern hemishpere join this group! ;D

Views: 1572

Replies to This Discussion

Im from Nz! Lets party fellow kiwi/aus friends!

Im Mia from Melbourne, Victoria. I'd love to chat with someone who's in melbourne too or in victoria if their are any of you ;)

Might as well contribute. Good afternoon, fellow Down-Underians!

Why hello everyone! What a nice little spot for all of us to hang out! :)

FELLOW SYDNEY SIDERS, I'm wondering if any of you are long time Mythical Beasts who might be able to help me out? In a reaaaaally early GMM epiosde (season 2?) the guys got some mail from someone in Warrimoo in the Blue Mountains. Does anyone know who this girl is and whether or not she's a Kommunity member? I'm only super curious because I live really close by! :)

There are listings here on the kommunity for all additions to the Mythical Mail Boulder (GMM season 3-5) and the Mythical Mail Susan (GMM seasons 6 & 7) - -

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/group/good-mythical-morning/page/my...

- - but unfortunately no schedule of mail items received and displayed for the first two seasons.  If you can specifically identify which episode of Season 2 you saw this in I will take a look to see if it's anyone recognizable as a contributing member.

Oh, sweet! Thanks for offering to check for me! :)

I can't remember the episode off the top of my head, but when I have some free time later today or tomorrow I will go back and find it and let you know asap! :)

Hi, I'm from Meourne Victoria in Australia, I really wanted to go to mythicon this year but didn't because I didn't really know anyone on the community in the area, does anyone else live in Melbourne that would like to chat? Thanks <3 I love chatting with fello mythical beasts!

I'm from Melbourne (and still in Melbourne)! I wanted to go to Mythicon this year as well but I couldn't sign up to see the schedules until it was too late. How are you?

Hey I'm from Melbourne, Victoria too!
Hello!

Me too, well, 2.5 hours away but come through quite often - more so since I moved back from Brisbane :)

Hey is anybody there I'm from NZ (and proud) I'm glad we can all get along (I haven't seen anything about the Aussie/NZ rivalry yet) as mythical beasts alike ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service