RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'show' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link's Crazy Business Ideas!

Hi, beasts! I was wondering, is there a compilation of all of Rhett's crazy ideas that he has had on GMM? Ones he would tell to Link that t…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

41 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

Philly handicap tickets Nov 11 7pm

My husband and I have tickets for the Tour of Mythicality on November 11, 2017 at 7pm.  At the time I ordered the tickets, I didn't need ha…

Started by Natalie (PHLOXicorn)

0 Oct 14, 2017

What's Our Mythical Beast Anthem?

I know we have one, but this discussion is to add to it or create a new one or vote for a Rhett&Link song to be one.

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

5 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Luisa Baguiwet (Agilanian)

Fifty Thousand Mythical Beasts!

The Kommunity is approaching fifty-thousand members! This calls for a celebration. When the community hit 40,000, me and …

Started by Marcus Bean (El Gusano)

22 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Amber Stevens (Meek The Mithra)

Mythical Alphabet!

Alright, Let's try to use Rhett and Link examples for the alphabet. Like as if someone could understand you while spelling something out. (…

69 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Madison Jacques(Biacorn OF KOOM)

Member of The Month- September

So I was spinning around in a chair when I thought "There should be a member of the month!". So I put this little template together that ex…

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)

Color A Mythical Beast

I tried my hand at coloring a Mythical Beast, I never tried it before, but now I have. AND NOW.... I CAN MAKE YOURS! *Call 555-555-DOGNCAT…

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

Nitzan's top 10 segments from the mythical show

the mythical show season 1 ended, and I must say that it was a fantastic show. so now I've decided to make a list, of my top 10 favorite s…

Started by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

0 Jul 13, 2013

Caption Failed- The Facebook Song.

I used the closed caption tool, on "The Facebook Song" and this is what came out! Listen to it while reading this. ________________________…

2 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Katie H (Koalaroo)

Get Rhett and Link On Ellen: Send an Email Today! :)

Thank-you Mythical Beasts for all of your support of our #GetRhettandLinkonEllen Twitter campaigns.Our Twitter campaigns have come to a clo…

Started by Erin McMythical (EMc2)

39 May 28, 2013
Reply by Marsha L (MythiCaNerdian)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service