RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'rhettandlink' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wikipedia Pic Needs Updating

So, Wikipedia says the new image from Flickr isn't under the correct Creative Commons license. In the process of trying to sort this ou…

Started by Collin (Azeban)

13 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Collin (Azeban)

Rhett and Link

Hello, my name is Emma Roehrenbeck and I'm trying to start a conversation solely about Rhett and Link. The main room is very random and tho…

Started by Emma Roehrenbeck

0 Feb 16, 2015

GMM EPISODE IDEA!

Guys, you should play this game with the crew!!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictionary Please, I wouldn't mind if the episode was 20 min…

Started by MythicalLionBee

7 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by MythicalLionBee

Beastly Request from Rhett (Shahbaz)

Hey Beasts, I've got a special request...as you know, lately when we've made a music video, we've released the song as a single on iTunes a…

Started by Rhett (Shahbaz)

18 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Clara (Star-Nosed Platyphant)

How good do you know each other?!

Okay, here is my video idea for R&L.   It should be like a game between the two of them. Okay, say you have one minute.   Okay, Link ha…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

RhettandLink's Commercials...have you heard them or talked about them where YOU live?

Hey, my 6th grader just called me from school and said one of our local radio stations(on the school bus) was playing Rhettandlink's commer…

Started by Rhonda (Comediasaurus)

0 May 4, 2012

How ya doin updog?

So I'm sitting here on the Kommunity, being bored, and I had a brillian brain blast. . . . . We should have a thing where we either make ne…

Started by Irish Peanut Poop Pot (Amanda)

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Irish Peanut Poop Pot (Amanda)

Favorite R&L video?

what is your favorite Rhett and Link video on youtube? For now, mine is either the Future of Pants or Ultimate Caption Fail. How about all…

Started by Mary Kathryn (Duergar)

0 Jun 4, 2011

Would you rather?

Would You rather become a baby and start everything all over again forgetting everything you knew before?  OR  Become 115 years old and kno…

Started by Bute Adam

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

Becoming an Internetainer

By pure luck one day, in summer of '09. Reading tech blogs like I always do. Or maybe I was browsing through iPhone apps. One catches my ey…

Started by Johny (Deullow)

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Johny (Deullow)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service