RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'mythical' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Of Mythicality

A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur) Alright Beasts, let's write a story.…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

75 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Mythical Monthly

Head over to rhettandlink.com/mythicalmonthly and subscribe to Rhett & Link's monthly e-mail service to keep you in the loop on all the…

Started by Rosebella (Sunekosuri)

22 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Jessica Gamez

Mythical Beast lexicon!

Hey beasts out there! I am an avid drawer and I do draw a lot of Rhett and Link fan-art. But, something that I've been thinking of is to re…

Started by Matilda (Darkwinged Geek)

2 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Matilda (Darkwinged Geek)

2 Questions

I've got two questions for y'all Mythical Beasts out there - Is it OK for a Mythical Beast to prefer one over the other (out of Rhett &…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

8 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Drinny (Just a cat. I love cats)

RhettandLinkommunity song.

I had this idea in the middle of the night, so it might be stupid...  What I want to see is a new Rhettandlink song made by us, the mythica…

Started by Ratonbat (Ratniax)

14 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Pam desk (Tweakeet)

Mythical Shoes?

Does anyone know if Rhett and Link and the crew are planning to make and sell more mythical shoes? Because I really want a pair. Thanks! B…

Started by John Chorak

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

The Ultimate Good Mythical Morning Test for Mythical Beasts

If you think you are the best of the Mythical best, then this test will prove it. I spent many hours verifying answers by watching Good Myt…

Started by Abby (The Blue-Eyed Lynxiffin)

67 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Pearl (Hedgicorn)

Mythical Time Capsule

I was surprised when I found out that this didn't already exist. Anyway, I decided to document everything that was put in the Mythical Time…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

1 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Gumbo123

What is Your Favorite Quote?

Rhett and Link are some of the most quotable people on the internet. Every episode has some kind of crazy thing that will live in your mind…

Started by Miranda (Zaratan)

1 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Wikipedia Pic Needs Updating

So, Wikipedia says the new image from Flickr isn't under the correct Creative Commons license. In the process of trying to sort this ou…

Started by Collin (Azeban)

13 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Collin (Azeban)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service