RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R&L's GMM Season 1 intro/outro music?

I'm just curious. While watching season 1 of GMM, I wonder the exact music clips were that they used in the show. In the description, there…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

1 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by Simon W

Collaboration ideas for GMM episode 1000!

Hey, Kommunity! I think it would be very fun for us to do something together for Rhett and Link in celebration for GMM episode 1000, which…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

31 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Dallin E. Kestner

Songs that aren't songs

Over the years, Rhett and Link have sung many songs (and covers) in videos that weren't turned into actual songs. I really like all of thei…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

71 May 31, 2016
Reply by Sarah (RiverMouse)

Friendship Parallels

Hey! Rhett and Link are as you know, best friends. They remind me so much of my best friend and me. Do they remind you of you and your best…

Started by Miranda (Zaratan)

4 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Veronica Wright

Musical Wheel Endings

I've been kind of lazy with this so I've made playlists of the musical wheel endings I'll finish the whole list soon Beatboxing Playlist Mu…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

0 Nov 20, 2015

Vote for the Top 10 Rhett and Link Songs and Music Videos

My friend made a list on Culturalist for people to rank their top 10 R&L songs and music videos.  There is only one list so far (hers)…

Started by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

0 Oct 21, 2015

What is your Absolute favorite song ever?

I want to see what you mythical beasts listen to, mainly because i haven't seen anyone post anything really relevant to our musical interes…

Started by Stephen L (Dragon Turtle)

22 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Olivia G

Why aren't your music videos on iTunes too?

I think your music videos are equally as worth celebrating as your music is (if not more), so why is it audio only that's available on iTun…

Started by Laurndler (pwca)

0 Feb 8, 2015

Music clips.

Hello Mythical Beasts. In my spare time over the last month or so I have been working on an RPG with Rhett, Link and a cast of other variou…

Started by Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus)

1 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Jenna (Pegakeet)

Matching Music to Your Mood

In the episode for Matching Music to Your Mood (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3O5gj-xyyo) what would you pick for your  ambivalent  ang…

Started by Brittany Morton

1 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Vinny P.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service