RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friendship Parallels

Hey! Rhett and Link are as you know, best friends. They remind me so much of my best friend and me. Do they remind you of you and your best…

Started by Miranda (Zaratan)

4 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Veronica Wright

Anxiety & depression Self help

Hello and welcome to my tread on how fellow beasts and beastets can help each other with anxiety and depression or Low self esteem Like mys…

Started by James Ramirez (Stefan)

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Richard H. (Bugul Noz)

A Mythical Beast's Friend - Mental Health

I noticed looking through all of the forums and groups that there wasn't anything to do with depression or OCD or Anxiety or any other form…

Started by Yasmine (Alal Kitsune)

0 Aug 5, 2014

Share the Love! (t-shirt) + Wheel of Mythicality Ideas!

I made a t-shirt with Tee Spring, and I'm getting the word out! If anyone would like to buy this CUSTOM designed t-shirt (hand drawn!) the…

Started by Preston B. (Pixel Beast)

0 Jan 31, 2014

How do YOU watch GMM?

Every Beast has a mythical way of watching GMM.    What is Your way of watching it? tell us in the commen…

Started by Camille Bateman ( Zebra-Fairy)

15 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by camila (theamazingdinocornusus)

If You Love Movies....

I just wanted to start this because i LOVE MOVIES!!!!!  and i would like to become a film Director after i graduate college ^_^ sooooo....…

Started by Desiree Franz

0 Sep 20, 2012

Is it better to Love and lose, Or to never love at all?

What do you guys think would you have rather lose someone that you love or never know them in the first place?

Started by Aaron Lime

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Scott (ThunderFalconDragon)

The shoes

Hey!, as we all no Rhett and Link are coming out with mythical beast shoes and I say we should have street shoes that say " I'm a mythical…

Started by Emma Jones (Winteria)

2 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Emma Jones (Winteria)

Rhett and Link Perform Hadddaway's What is love

Just think about it! this would be hillarious. They could even have dance breaks or the SNL head bob!

Started by Kyle (The Manticore)

0 Apr 17, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service