RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link Tour/Concert?!

Heeyyyy... So I was just thinking here while I was watching some old videos of Rhett and Link at a concert, and I was like, "I would SO go…

Started by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

16 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by ellie_bear

Link's Listening Assignments

First of all, I want to thank Mythical City on Twitter for making this playlist and to the Kommunity Twitter for bringing it to light. I al…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

28 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Question 'Bout Friends

I'm going to keep this short and simple Since I'm curious, have Rhett & Link affected your perception of friendship and how you treat y…

9 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Oh, the Noises!

Hello Mythical Beasts. I have found that Rhett & Link make really weird noises when filming but being the sphincter idiot that I am, I…

104 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

How to Defend/Comeback

Today in IT class, we were learning about Stop Motion videos. Of course, I suggested we watch T-Shirt War as we had 10 minutes to spare but…

16 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Gumbo123

Songs that aren't songs

Over the years, Rhett and Link have sung many songs (and covers) in videos that weren't turned into actual songs. I really like all of thei…

71 May 31, 2016
Reply by Sarah (RiverMouse)

Awkward Walk In

Let's say hypothetically you're watching an internet video (oh); go with me on this. And let's say hypothetically something weird happens;…

13 May 22, 2016

2 Questions

I've got two questions for y'all Mythical Beasts out there - Is it OK for a Mythical Beast to prefer one over the other (out of Rhett &…

8 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Drinny (Just a cat. I love cats)

How Far Would You Go?

Quick poll (well, it's not much of a poll but oh well) - How far would you go to meet Rhett and/or Link? By this, I mean what would you do…

7 Apr 21, 2016

Kid Dumbbells PART TWO

So I'm sure most of you have seen this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRG5cvn-5to&list=PLW_s_kPNwabUWGYXfFIYFyBsoP4Brvlun&i

Started by Taylor (Unikitty)

1 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service