RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'idea' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GMM EPISODE IDEA!

Guys, you should play this game with the crew!!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictionary Please, I wouldn't mind if the episode was 20 min…

Started by MythicalLionBee

7 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by MythicalLionBee

Rhett & Link Backpacks

I think that Rhett & Link need an official backpack. I'm starting school this Monday and I was looking for backpacks. I thought of Rhet…

Started by Emily W

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Gumbo123

Books anyone?

So, besides Iphones,Ipods,Tablets,Kindles,Computers and Laptops and any other of that stuff does anybody read?? I know I do, I mean not a t…

Started by T

17 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Morgz (Porcupottomus)

Rhett and Link logo; A Chess Piece! Or, they should just make THEIR OWN BOARD GAME!

I just thought about how cool it would be if the Rhett & Link logo was an official chess piece. How many spaces could it move & whe…

Started by Catlyn Donovan (Duck-a-Bee)

10 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

Video idea!!

Hey Rhett & LinKommunity!   Can you make a song about forklifts??? We could use it for our show:http://www.youtube.com/user/BibitzzHeft

Started by Mike van Houwelingen

0 Jan 27, 2013

How good do you know each other?!

Okay, here is my video idea for R&L.   It should be like a game between the two of them. Okay, say you have one minute.   Okay, Link ha…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

Missing Objects Song Idea

I think it would be really cool for Rhett and Link to make a song about common household objects that often go missing. (keys, remotes, wal…

Started by Maggie Clausman

5 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by James (Cosmic Custodian)

Write a song about Walmart Family Reunions

Although I prefer to support independent business owners, I thought it would be really funny to have a family reunion at walmart in the pap…

Started by Karen Peters

0 Jan 30, 2011

AMAZING AMAZINGNESS

Hi guys! My sister is telling a bunch of people including me to write a story for her. It has to make at least a little sense, and it HAS t…

Started by Stuart (Octopupplatysquatch)

0 Nov 8, 2010

AMAZING AMAZINGNESS

My sister is telling a bunch of people including me to write a story for her. It has to make at least a little sense, and it HAS to involve…

Started by Stuart (Octopupplatysquatch)

0 Nov 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service