RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'gmm' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where/When did the "Tokyo" thing start??

I laugh so much when Link says "Tokyo" and Rhett goes "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat" but i'm dying to know how that started, and in what epsiode of GMM…

Started by Marcus

7 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Bill Joe

Rhett & Link Hoodie Sizing!

A friend wants to buy me a GMM hoodie as a gift and I'm stoked, but I want to make as sure as possible to let him know the correct size. I…

Started by bunnidinker

4 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by bunnidinker

Opening Shot Time Lapse?

First time actually posting in the Kommunity - Hey lol. So I tried some various google searches, and I have trouble believing this doesn't…

Started by Sarah H

1 May 29, 2017
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

The GMM Wizard of Oz

I recently re-watched the GMM short where Link knocks his mug off his desk, and they recreate a scene from the wizard of oz, and it got me…

Started by David Fischer

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by David Fischer

Should "Let's Play" Continue?

Quick poll - should Rhett and Link keep on playing video games/doing "Let's Play"s? BYMB!

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

66 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Paprika Spiced Waffles

Link's Listening Assignments

First of all, I want to thank Mythical City on Twitter for making this playlist and to the Kommunity Twitter for bringing it to light. I al…

28 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Oh, the Noises!

Hello Mythical Beasts. I have found that Rhett & Link make really weird noises when filming but being the sphincter idiot that I am, I…

104 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

Songs that aren't songs

Over the years, Rhett and Link have sung many songs (and covers) in videos that weren't turned into actual songs. I really like all of thei…

71 May 31, 2016
Reply by Sarah (RiverMouse)

Watching Assignments

This accompanies the listening assignment list. Rhett and Link have given us some watching assignments so they're below for your convenienc…

3 Feb 26, 2016

Link's "What?!"

Hello Mythical Beasts! I've noticed that Link has had a certain way of saying "what" and I absolutely adore it. However, I have a shockingl…

9 Feb 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service