RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'game' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link's Crazy Business Ideas!

Hi, beasts! I was wondering, is there a compilation of all of Rhett's crazy ideas that he has had on GMM? Ones he would tell to Link that t…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

41 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

Rhett & Link Scramble!

Hi all! I made a little scramble word game using the website, armoredpenquin.com. It's not super complicated, but I just thought it'd be a…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

GMM EPISODE IDEA!

Guys, you should play this game with the crew!!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictionary Please, I wouldn't mind if the episode was 20 min…

Started by MythicalLionBee

7 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by MythicalLionBee

Rhett & LinKaraoke! The Video Game!

Go CRAZY and Sing your Mythical Heart out, with the Upcoming Game- Rhett & LinKaraoke! It will feature all of Rhett & Link's top h…

Started by Austin H (Robot-Saurus)

5 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Austin H (Robot-Saurus)

Rhett and Link logo; A Chess Piece! Or, they should just make THEIR OWN BOARD GAME!

I just thought about how cool it would be if the Rhett & Link logo was an official chess piece. How many spaces could it move & whe…

Started by Catlyn Donovan (Duck-a-Bee)

10 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

The Good Mythical Morning Drinking Game

Well I took the liberty of making a game out of GMM in honor of it's return tomorrow.  Is it necessary?  Not really, but it's the Internet.…

Started by Christina Sport (Pteromonstra)

4 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Liz (Lightening Bird)

Time Rangerers Video Game

Hi all, I am currently making a Time Rangerers Game on Gamemaker! It is a (kind of) 8-bit platformer where you can play as Rhett or Link an…

Started by Laurence (The Leviathan)

49 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by King Kang

How good do you know each other?!

Okay, here is my video idea for R&L.   It should be like a game between the two of them. Okay, say you have one minute.   Okay, Link ha…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

Minecraft RPG Game

I will give out options of actions. You have to select one. Here's the starter: Your group spawns in a forest. Select Move: Gather Wood, Ga…

Started by INVALID II [The Menorah]

24 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by INVALID II [The Menorah]

How ya doin updog?

So I'm sitting here on the Kommunity, being bored, and I had a brillian brain blast. . . . . We should have a thing where we either make ne…

Started by Irish Peanut Poop Pot (Amanda)

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Irish Peanut Poop Pot (Amanda)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service