RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Super Hero are YOU?

I found this test online to see what super hero you are most like.  http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/  When  I took it,  I got 90 percent Ir…

Started by Spencer (Smofgrog OF DOOM)

46 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Poppy kelleher

Spritz Inc! New form of reading!

There is this absolutely amazing new form of technology called, "Spritz". What is Spritz? Spritz is an amazing technology that allows…

Started by Nate Kocon

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Raye (Team Stark)

Music Video CHALLENGE!!!

I would like to see some mythical beasts animate a music video for me.  Here are the rules it must be your own interpretation of what you h…

Started by Mike O'Dell

0 May 7, 2014

Rhett and Link video suggestions that will some what blow your mind

ludid dreaming may hurt you.  just for fun zombies ( i don't believe in it) pain caused by dream  i found an app for the speech gun c…

Started by Jered lee dodge

0 Oct 14, 2012

NEVER ENDING STORY!!!

Hi. I am Ham Salad Man. I am starting a never ending story. A never ending story is when i start with a sentence, and another beast says th…

Started by Judson (Ham Salad Man)

10 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

Can You Guess What the Kave is Now????

Well.... some random people are renting the Kave, and just for funziez, can you guess what they turned it into?  They repainted it too!  It…

Started by Em Lamont(NinjaSquid)

8 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Em Lamont(NinjaSquid)

Twitter :)

Get to know each other outside of the Kommunity! I'd love to follow some of you guys! Post your twitter names!   @kafoofie - personal @MLIA…

Started by The Barkenator

5 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

POST RANDOM THINGS :D

Just post any random thing to make yourself  happy, it could be a phrase, or a random fact,or....ANYTHING! remember to be friendly ;D

Started by RedStreak (Lycan Knight)

22 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by harpie

Crunchy or Smooth Peanut butter?

Crunchy or smooth, whats your favorite?

Started by Nick (The Flying Leorill)

8 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Nick (The Flying Leorill)

Would you rather have a nose hair comb-over that could never be shaved OR have to retweeze your armpit hair every single day no matter what?

Nose hair comb-over would not impede breathing but can get a lot of boogies stuck in em and doesn't have to mean you are bald   Armpit hair…

Started by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service