RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contests and Mail.

Have any of you ever won a Good Mythical Morning contest? What did you win? Have you sent them mail before? What did you send? Im just curi…

Started by Cassandra (MythicalSwampDonkey)

0 Nov 2, 2015

SuperNote 2012

Tis the year of the SuperNote!  YouTube will once again come together and participates in the ultimate competition that will award one ma…

Started by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

14 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

My thoughts on the Thoughtful Guy entries

Have you watched them all?  They are funny and endearing and geeky.  OBSERVATIONS: This was a lot of work.  Many told how many days, hou…

Started by Donna (peachgeek)

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Donna (peachgeek)

Rhett and Link should do a video with who?

I think Rhett and Link should do a video with SMOSH!! it would DEFINITLY rule...  And I think they should have a contest on the RAL (rhett…

Started by Gracie (PickleMonster)

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Please VOTE!

I am a finalist in a video contest and the grand prize is a trip to Disney World.  The thing is that the winner is determined by internet…

Started by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

Help a beast out (all ya gotta do is vote)

Hey y'all,I'm entering a contest for a rather hefty scholarship, which would help immensely, and I could use your help to get it.  The cont…

Started by Ben P (Pianosaurus)

7 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Diana Arce-White

BEAST IN TRAINING

OK so right now i am not a beast (not yet anyway) so i was thinking of a name for my beast ......    SO this officially  marks the start of…

Started by JakRed (JakMoleThingy)

1 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Help A Fellow Mythical Beast Out!

Hello fellow mythical beasts.  I recently entered a video contest and placed in the top ten.  But the grand prize winner is chosen by popul…

Started by Matt Norman (LumberJack Monkey)

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Norman (LumberJack Monkey)

Rhett and Link 5k Fun Run!

For some reason I woke up this morning and thought that it would be awesome to do a online "fun run". I mean of course Rhett and Link are t…

Started by John Meadows

0 Nov 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service